If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV REceiver

Options
  • 27-03-2013 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi  can you give me price on the following

Onkyo SR506 - Your UK branch selling for 99 quid 
    Marantz slimline receiver 

Need component in/out and coaxial x 2 connections

Delivered to Meath
    Thanks
    John

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi  can you give me price on the following

Onkyo SR506 - Your UK branch selling for 99 quid 
    Marantz slimline receiver 

Need component in/out and coaxial x 2 connections

Delivered to Meath
    Thanks
    John
    John,
    I'd guess that is a clearance item which is only available in the advertised branch - unfortunately with open box clearance units we cannot transfer them between stores.

I'll ask the guys to have a look to see if we have anything locally that fits the bill and we will get back to you.

On the Marantz Slimline I have one of these left which is a display item and I can clear it at £189.95 - have a look here:
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/marantz/nr1403/mara-nr1403

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Thanks John , the Marantz is out of friends price range , let me know what you have , Component in/out Coaxial connections are key as he is using older equipment and is not at the Blue Ray stage yet ..

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Spinone wrote: »
    Thanks John , the Marantz is out of friends price range , let me know what you have , Component in/out Coaxial connections are key as he is using older equipment and is not at the Blue Ray stage yet ..

Thanks

Hi Spinone,

We don't have anything in the shop that would have a component output.  All use HDMI now.  Some amps can take a component in and output via HDMI.  

Would connecting his sources direct to the TV help?  Can then carry coaxial across to the amp for sound.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.