Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for a space to rent for art classes, Glasnevin/Finglas

• 27-03-2013 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hi there. i'm looking to start art classes for kids in the glasnevin/drumcondra/finglas area and have no idea how to find a space to rent for a day a week. does anyone know of a facility that would rent out an empty space like over a shop or in a church basement or a community center or something? googling is coming up blank.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

There is a community centre in Ballygall with variety of rooms.
    It is located behind the primary school on St Canices Road.
    Could be a runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 2dsrabl

thanks. why are things so hard to find here? i can't find it on the web. it's like everything's a secret or just meant for people that have lived here their entire lives. i can't find anything about ballygall community centre on the web.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Zamboni

2dsrabl wrote: »
    thanks. why are things so hard to find here? i can't find it on the web. it's like everything's a secret or just meant for people that have lived here their entire lives. i can't find anything about ballygall community centre on the web.

I doubt you will.
    Small community run centres are generally parish based i.e. tied into the local church somehow.
    I'd say if you contact the phone number on the site below would get you at the very least details of the person you need to speak with in relation to the centre.

http://www.ballygallparish.ie/parishlife/ballygall-community-council

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,458 ✭✭✭✭Victor

In Rathmines, someone is running classes from a vacant shop in the Swan Centre.

Advertisement