Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RuPaul's Drag Race

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Hunchback wrote: »
    Reiketsu wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the trailer for this week's episode? Whenever a queen suddenly gets a lot of airtime I can't help but think "You're in danger".

I also feel like there's no one I want to go home. I think as time goes on it'll get harder too. I thought I wouldn't be as annoyed about the eliminations as I was on season 8....ahahahaha I was wrong.

Have you seen it Reiketsu? I looked on the Logo website but I didn't spot it?

Here it is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Thank you for being fishy to the fish mawma

First 8 minutes of tomorrow's episode -

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

Haven't seen this weeks episode yet but it had been downloaded and ready for my viewing party tonight.

For anyone who wants to watch/download it, it's here.

https://weshare.me/a5637d4cac55f5bf/RuPauls.Drag.Race.All.Stars.S02E03.1080p.WEBRip.mp4

Thanks pad! I watched it last night on a rubbish stream so plan to watch it in HD today :P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

Detox is killing it this season! That last runway slayed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Well that was some twist at the end wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Ash885

Happy with the decision, the saved queen could have walked down the runway tarred and feathered and would still want her to stay over elimianted queen.

I like the episode, the Phi Phi edit is...interesting!

I like Phi Phi, kinda feel like they need someone to fill in the villain role. She's a lot nicer than the Phi we saw on season 4! Her runway was so impressive to me this week. She made the gun out of plastic bottles and some other materials.

I'm not sure personally what way I would eliminate people if it was my decision. I'd probably take all their performances into consideration because they could be so talented and just have a bad week...but I also understand judging on that week alone. So I don't feel that the queen that eliminated was in the wrong, even if she went against what they'd agreed on as a group (even though she didn't agree to that herself). I have a feeling that the other winner will have chosen the safe queen to go home...that could be fun!

Runway is so crucial, even if you slay the maxi-challenge :O

• Advertisement

I suppose as well so long as the return feature is there it doesn't *really* matter who goes in so far as they can easily set it up for their return. I think Ru was right though re Katya's Diana. Even when they said it I kind of went "Oh....this is eh....going to be....weird"

Easily could have given her some other bad ass bitch. Also didn't know that about Phi Phi's costume! Wish they'd go into that kind of stuff in the show.

It was weird that there was no TV message, Ru just walks in and assigns everyone a role straight away. Then there were some parts of the song where the lyrics or beat didn't really give the girls anything to work with (Katya) so it was a bit unfair in that respect.

I'm glad Katya stayed though, and am looking forward to the time when all the eliminated queens get to do whatever it is they get to do to either affect the outcome of the show or for one of them to return. I know which one of the eliminated ones I'd like to see return.

Katya got shafted, Diana was a rubbish role. That happens most seasons though, there's a couple of standout roles and the rest tend to be a bit meh. She didn't have a lot to work with.
    Next episode looks like a challenge in pairs, an acting challenge. The pairs are in alphabetical order - Alaska and Alyssa, Detox and Katya, Phi Phi and Roxxxy. Based on rumours going round, either Alyssa or Phi Phi go home, one sends the other depending on the outcome. This is just lukewarm T though. It's not clear if they judge in pairs or as individuals. Returning queen may happen this episode or next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Long overdue Emmy win for Ru. So happy for her.

Also, Ru in a interview with someone post-award said that there are "100... now 112 queens" so that confirms Season 9 will have 12 queens. I only hope the season isn't squashed in to 10 episodes again. S8 was great but felt too condensed. Bring back 14 queens and lets have a nice long season like S3 again.

Anyone seen this weeks ep?

Gutted is an understatement.

There's also so much drama revolving around a few queens and the reunion that's planned (which will be in the style of the S1-3 reunions) is going to be explosive to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

pad e wrote: »

There's also so much drama revolving around a few queens and the reunion that's planned (which will be in the style of the S1-3 reunions) is going to be explosive to say the least.

I like the eliminated queen a lot but she was never gonna win it. Granted, I did think she'd get a bit further.

Phi Phi is so fecking annoying. She's just so insecure, which is unfortunate as her drag style (especially in her 365 days series) is so on-point. Alaska has victory sewn up.

pad e wrote: »

Phi Phi tweeted that she is not going to show up to the reunion. She feels that she has been mistreated and misrepresented by the show and that in order to protect herself and her mental health she is going to give the reunion show a miss. Which is a great shame to be fair, because no doubt if there was going to be tension and drama at the reunion (and it's fair to say that we would expect that), it would have emanated from her or centred around her. I hope she changes her mind.

That being said, it seems fairly clear that the eternally creepy CoCo Montrese is endeavouring to keep herself if the public mind by having a meltdown in relation to the way she was eliminated by Roxxee Andrews - she called her a bus-stop bandit on twitter, which was by and large received fairly poorly by the public. Yes, Katya riffed on that when the queens were reading each other, but she cleared it with Roxxee first to make sure that it was okay with her to do this. When CoCo did it, it was with bitterness and it certainly did leave a bad taste in the mouth. And let's face it - when CoCo was eliminated, it was absolutely fair. Her talent segment in the talent show was muck - it was crap to look at and it didn't really go anywhere. How she could be so tacky to her friend is beyond me.

I am loving the series so far. So much better than Allstars 1. Although Allstars 1 itself could have been so much better except for the utterly deplorable decision to have the queens competing in teams of 2 (Manila for example was slaying that season).

I personally am rooting for Roxxee Andrews. I fear for her though. I reckon she will be on the chopping block soon enough. Maybe even next for the chop. But I am just glad that she got something of a rudemption. She has shown that she is not the nasty person that she was made out to be in her season. (I actually didn't think that she was too bad on her season, even if she acknowledges that she was bad, herself).

The best part of the whole thing is that when this Allstars is done, we only have to wait a half a year for the next season to start, instead of 10 months -WOO HOO!

• Advertisement

Major spoiler...
    Phi Phi posted on Facebook and pretty much said this coming episode is her last and she can't wait to be done with it. Major breach of the NDA, somewhere in the distance I hear Logo's lawyers getting ready.

This week's episode should be a good one. I feel both Katya and Roxxxy are in the danger zone now as they have both been in the bottom twice.

Phi Phi has been ignoring the hate the past few days which is a good move but it's kind of come too late. I like her, she's been very strong this season but she is so defensive and it rubs people up the wrong way big time. I don't think she has even came across badly this season at all, if you listen to what is said without all the shade noises and rucucucucucu. Even Detox agreed with what she said at the end of the last episode about favourites like Alyssa getting away with more. Roxxxy and Alaska both confirmed they were ALL answering questions they were asked and she didn't just randomly go in on Alyssa out of nowhere. It's a shame people can take a TV show with heroes and villains so seriously that they need to harass a person until they are broken down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Phi Phi has been ignoring the hate the past few days which is a good move but it's kind of come too late. I like her, she's been very strong this season but she is so defensive and it rubs people up the wrong way big time. I don't think she has even came across badly this season at all, if you listen to what is said without all the shade noises and rucucucucucu. Even Detox agreed with what she said at the end of the last episode about favourites like Alyssa getting away with more. Roxxxy and Alaska both confirmed they were ALL answering questions they were asked and she didn't just randomly go in on Alyssa out of nowhere. It's a shame people can take a TV show with heroes and villains so seriously that they need to harass a person until they are broken down.

It is season 9 now. Rupaul looks for someone with **** and C being charisma. There is nothing charismatic about Phi Phi at all. He is a mean and horrible person. As Willam said Phi Phi attacks you personally and not what you did/ didnt do. Like saying Alyssa was only in the competition to make GIFs or this week saying that she was sick of the judges giving Alyssa a pass with her looking like **** on stage. Or that the fact she was constantly trying to mess with peoples head and throw them off? Like in S4 she told Jiggly the magazine cover was serious and not supposed to be funny. Phi Phi made her cover funny and Jiggly got sent home for her cover being no funny. This season she told Roxxy to change characters for the snatch game. Are you really going to say that what she wasnt that bad?

The producers ask you questions like what do you think of Alyssa this week. None of the other contestants have negative and horrible things to say like Phi Phi does. Yes she didnt randomly go after Alyssa but she answered a question in a horrible and disgusting manner

Phi Phi could have chosen not to go on the show. She knew that from S4, the editors will use what you have given them. People like Roxxy and Tati learned from their season and didnt talk smack constantly this season. Instead Phi Phi attacked people personally ( like she did to Willam in S4) this season and is surprised there is back lash? She has no right to play the victim when she brought this on herself

It's a TV show, it's not that serious. I take it at face value and don't base someone's entire personality on something that is edited for the sake of drama. People say what they say but context can be important. I've met people who have been painted as such and have been some of my favourite to meet (Acid) and some who were a big disappointment (Bob). However if you're gonna talk **** then you need to own it which is the difference in her situation. I don't think she's a nasty person but sometimes people do nasty things.

It's a competition. If someone's opinion or mind games is enough to put you off your game or change your character then you obviously had reservations to begin with. We don't know if any of the others had anything negative to say about Alyssa as it wasn't shown. But it was shown that Detox agreed with Phi Phi. Are we gonna tear her down as well? She's entitled to her opinions whether we agree with her or not.

Some people aren't suited for the pressures that come with being on reality TV. However what is getting to me is the fact that people are being derogatory about Phi Phi's mental health and making fun of it, tearing her down even further. If people really feel that way then just leave her be, leave anyone like that be. There is no justification to me to send death threats and hate. However I don't take it personality as I don't know her, its not my life and doesn't affect me. I am fascinated by those that get so wound up over people they don't have any personal dealings with.

tl;dr who cares, its a tv show.

It's a TV show, it's not that serious. I take it at face value and don't base someone's entire personality on something that is edited for the sake of drama. People say what they say but context can be important. I've met people who have been painted as such and have been some of my favourite to meet (Acid) and some who were a big disappointment (Bob). However if you're gonna talk **** then you need to own it which is the difference in her situation. I don't think she's a nasty person but sometimes people do nasty things.

It's a competition. If someone's opinion or mind games is enough to put you off your game or change your character then you obviously had reservations to begin with. We don't know if any of the others had anything negative to say about Alyssa as it wasn't shown. But it was shown that Detox agreed with Phi Phi. Are we gonna tear her down as well? She's entitled to her opinions whether we agree with her or not.

Some people aren't suited for the pressures that come with being on reality TV. However what is getting to me is the fact that people are being derogatory about Phi Phi's mental health and making fun of it, tearing her down even further. If people really feel that way then just leave her be, leave anyone like that be. There is no justification to me to send death threats and hate. However I don't take it personality as I don't know her, its not my life and doesn't affect me. I am fascinated by those that get so wound up over people they don't have any personal dealings with.

Could not agree more Reiketsu. I am not directing this comment at any posters here by any means, but it really does make me scratch my head when people denigrate a persons very essence as a human being based on what is basically a piss-take reality show.

And at any rate, that is the sort of bitchiness that is synonymous with drag queen culture. Not only that, but people frequently say that they live for the drama of past seasons - especially seasons 4, 5 and 6. And yet these days people like Phi Phi who create that drama are utterly castigated.

Phuck that - unpopular opinion alert - Phi Phi is a fierce queen.

Afterthought - she indicated on periscope that she is going to quit drag at the end of the year - prolly when her 365 days of drag are done - WELL DONE YOU TINY HISTRIONIC FREAKS ON YOUR LAPTOPS ACROSS THE WORLD :(

I think Phi Phi is very talented. She has flaws and yes she played games at times but it's a competition. She clashed with Alyssa. So what? Made for good TV, good *entertainment*. She had some valid points, Alyssa had some valid points. Other queens have defended her and said there was quite a bit of fighting going on between all of them due to the new format, it wasn't just exclusive to her. I'll be meeting her next week and I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah I saw that, which is unfortunate. If she just wants to concentrate on being Jaremi then I wish her luck. It might be the best for her in the long run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

I don't think she's a nasty person but sometimes people do nasty things.

I think a lot of the contestants, who have worked and filmed with Phi Phi will say she isnt a particularly nice person. She might be a nice person at the bottom of her heart, but very few people have actually said that. Yes the show is heavily edited, but you dont warm that warm loving stories off camera with the likes of Acid Betty or even Sharon Needles.

There is a clip a viewing party where Phi Phi said the judges hated Alyssa outfit and editors took sound clips from Alyssa harsh critic to tarnish other contestants. Logo released Alyssa critique and what Phi Phi said was BS and the judges all loved Alyssa outfit. Even off camera and over a year after filming, on camera Phi Phi very like off camera Phi Phi

I think it is admirable that you are trying to defend Phi Phi by justifying her sabotaging the competition with mind games etc. IMO I won prefer someone to win the competition on their own merit, rather than merely sabotaging the competition. If Phi Phi had **** and talent she wouldnt spend most of her time trying to throw off her competitors.

Phi Phi doesnt deserve the hate she is getting. But she is no victim. She knew what she was signing up and said everything that was on the show. She sabotaged the competition and she talked **** about everyone. She has is the only person responsible for the preventable situation she put herself into.

tl; dr: Phi Phi off camera is actually Phi Phi on the show

Did I say she was a victim though? My main point is that I don't care as its a tv show, I don't know her, she's done nothing to me. People have aspects of their personality that are not great and for her its pretty obvious they come out when it competiton and due to her own insecurities. Discrediting her just because she's not in the running for Miss Congeniality is ridiculous.

Other have said she's nice though? Ginger very openly defended her on twitter the other day. I know people who have met her and all have nice things to say about her. We will agree to disagree though. I'm not in to wasting my time on hating someone who as no impact on me on a personal level. It's pointless. Don't like someone? Ignore them.

Graham Norton is the extra special guest judge on this weeks episode!

Graham Norton is the extra special guest judge on this weeks episode!

Cherry on top of an already spectacular season. They should have Graham replace Todrick.

• Advertisement

At this point, the only person I will accept going this week is Roxxxy. I don't want Tatianna or Alyssa to go after just coming back. Alaska and Detox are certs for the Top 3 I'm sure and hopefully Katya too. The only remaining queen I'm not that keen on is Roxxxy.

Interestingly, if Alyssa goes tonight, she will technically have placed 6th three times on the show.

Wait... 6 6 6... isn't that the number of the...

mp,220x200,matte,ffffff,t-pad,220x200,ffffff.3u2.jpg

^ Oh my god, haha!

Very excited about Graham Norton being on the show tonight :D. I'm not sure who I want to go home at this point. I like all of them. It's only gonna get worse from here on out :ermm:

Anyone else going to Phi Phi tomorrow night in Dublin?

Going to be a very...interesting meet and greet photo for me ^^'

Me! I bought tickets when they went on sale and it was just Thorgy and Robbie. Why interesting? :P

I'm sorry I need to say this or I will explode -

Going back in time by one episode - when Tatianna and Alyssa were facing off in the lipsynch and the music went into the breakdown middle-section of Shut Up and Drive by Rhianna.....

The two of them really started giving it LARGE, but when Tati did the bit with the hairography, I GOT MY LOIFE

I have literally watched that lipsynch 30 times and it is my favourite moment from this series and one of my favourite lipsynchs ever, and the strongest ever Rudemption moment to boot.

I'll prolly watch it again in the next 10 minutes.

Sadface at the way things have panned out :(

I'm going to assume it's ok to post without spoilers now?

Ugh Alaska really bugged me this episode. Her bias towards her friend was really apparent for as much as she says there is no Rolaskatox anymore her decision this week proved otherwise. Roxxxy should have been out weeks ago. She's been in the bottom 4 times. And yet Alaska saves her over a stronger competitor and it can only be down to the fact that she doesn't have as much of a bond with Tatianna. I liked the way they showed us that bit with all 3 members of Rolaskatox saying how much they all loved one another too.

I know this show is completely set up for an Alaska win anyway, which I'm totally fine with, but I thought they might be slightly less obvious about it.

Maybe I'm a little salty about it since I love Tatianna

• Advertisement

I'm going to assume it's ok to post without spoilers now?

Ugh Alaska really bugged me this episode. Her bias towards her friend was really apparent for as much as she says there is no Rolaskatox anymore her decision this week proved otherwise. Roxxxy should have been out weeks ago. She's been in the bottom 4 times. And yet Alaska saves her over a stronger competitor and it can only be down to the fact that she doesn't have as much of a bond with Tatianna. I liked the way they showed us that bit with all 3 members of Rolaskatox saying how much they all loved one another too.

I know this show is completely set up for an Alaska win anyway, which I'm totally fine with, but I thought they might be slightly less obvious about it.

Maybe I'm a little salty about it since I love Tatianna

Tbf to Alaska, it is a competition and sending Tati home does make the competition a bit easier.

I don't think any of the other queens (except maybe Bianca or Sharon or Jinkx) could stop Alaska. She has perfected her drag. She's a completely bizarre weirdo but she's figured out how to channel it into something brilliant. Every week she's made me laugh out loud.

It's a victory lap, absolutely, but her fashion is on point. Her dancing is on point (and she used to be seriously lanky and awkward), her lip syncing is on point, and her comedy is genius.

Unrelated to Alaska, but I was in love with Katya's look on the runway. So wrong. So right.

Was actually really over Alaska this episode - she could p*ss all over the stage and Ru would give her $10,000. Ad was safe and runway was pretty terrible, Alyssa deserved the top space more and Detox deserved the bottom I feel with Roxxxy going home.

If Alaska is so focused and talking about how much she's here to win I'd respect her if she won against the best and not send home her competition. Also, all of her lip syncs have been the same so Katya should have won in my opinion. I know this post may make it seem like I don't like Alaska but I actually love her and this is not a criticism on her but I feel like these points are legitimate criticisms that the judges are failing to mention and just giving her a free pass.

There was no way Katya would have been allowed to win, she did pick Roxxxy to go home (she confirmed it in a periscope) and considering what next weeks episode is, Ru would want Roxxxy there for that so she can get any many emotional porn moments for the show as possible. Katya said the cameras record everything when they are selecting their lipsticks and I'm pretty sure production/Ru are informed who has picked what lipstick so they can adjust the winner of the lip sync accordingly.

I too believe that Katya should have won that lipsync, Alaska was just doing the same thing she did the last 2 times she lipsynced. She even ended it the same way with that pose with her foot in the air and she always interferes with the other queen in some way. Drag is not a contact sport, Mimi!

Ugh, at least we still have Alyssa. I really wanted Tati to stay longer. The one queen who needed AS2 to get her right back into the public's consciousness. Hopefully her 3 episode stint has done enough for her profile to be raised.

Preview for this week's episode is up - tissues at the ready!

http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/5kxdj3/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-family-reunion
    I am over Alaska this season. I loved her in season 5 but I haven't warmed to her at all this time around. I do wonder if it has anything to do with her ex spilling what happens in the season and if it's an edit as some form of punishment? Who knows. I am just not feeling her at all and feel she's being pushed to the top three. It was obvious she would make it there but I'd like to see her do it more on her own merit. I get to meet her soon enough so I'll see if she's as cold in person as recent meet and greet reports suggest.

Got to meet Robbie, Phi Phi and Thorgy on Friday night and all three of them were absolutely lovely! :D Thorgy again tomorrow night. Belfast is significantly closer to me than Dublin so I've figured why the hell not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Dead relative alert, Christ its worse than XFactor

• Advertisement

Phi Phi was lovely on Friday. It was a questionable venue though...!

I hated the venue. The bouncers were bloody awful as well! You had to go outside to go to a different part pf the bar for the toilet and the guy there refused us because we were "too drunk". Not one of us was drunk! I don't think it'll be back there again anyway - terrible sound too and you could hear what was happening in the next part of the bar. Phi Phi said to me people had been very nice and positive to her and she did get a good reception when she was performing which I was happy to see. I ran into Robbie the next day in the airport as my friend and I were off to London and she was as charming as the night before - remembered my name too :D.

I imagine that is why Roxxxy was kept over Tati last week? (Ru obviously knows which lipstick the queens have chosen and that aids in her decision of who wins). The emotional porn over Roxxxy and her mother and the bus stop is too good an opportunity to pass up.

I went to see Thorgy in Belfast last night and it was the best show I've ever seen by any drag queen! She was so nice in Dublin and somehow even nicer again. She remembered me and asked how long I had to travel to Dublin and Belfast. She said "You're crazy, you're a crazy person" but that she loved that I have followed her. I got to the front and she waved when she got on stage, before singing and serenading me twice haha. The end was probably the best part though. She brought all the local girls onstage and they had a lip sync megamix that went on for like 10 minutes and each girl did a part and then changed on the next song. By the end though everyone was just joining in together. What a great night!

I took some photos, shall just link my Instagram - here you go.

Also found a video of the whole lip sync at the end that someone had posted - it's worth a watch if you have the time! Here!

I'm going to spoiler tag this whole post as it's about the most recent episode and it's kinda soon.
    I have said since episode one that Alaska had changed. She was coming across cold, winning challenges but not getting a winning edit, not being as present as you would expect someone in her position to be. Tonight though I feel we got to see her true colours - a self entitled brat. Trying to bribe Detox with $10,000 to save her if she wins the lip sync. Her ex that spilt the T about the season had also noted Alaska's lack of integrity - I wonder if this what he is talking about? Or if there's something else to come? I have been Team Katya from day one but I also really loved Alaska. When this season started I would have been happy with either of them winning but not any more. They cannot rewrite how many challenges Alaska had won before her ex told everything so they can do this to her instead.
    As for the elimination, well, Roxxxy is well past when she actually should have gone. However there's no point in sending hate to her as others choose her to stay. At least Detox did not bull**** her reason for not sending Roxxxy home, she was upfront and said she didn't want to send a friend. I'll miss Alyssa though :(.

Shout out to Pat, Katya's mum. Two peas in a pod! Also the way Katya simply said "Party" to Alaska had me living. That wee smirk afterwards!

So, according to Twitter, the current standings are:-

#Team Alaska 1,011 Retweets 1,170 Likes
    #Team Detox 420 Retweets 605 Likes
    #Team Katya 16,217 Retweets 20,026 Likes
    #Team Roxxxy 119 Retweets 315 Likes

So, Katya is winning the fan vote by a country mile.

To be honest, we saw Alaska's bratty true nature come out and I'm still a fan, but it didn't make her look good when she started acting the way she did. I still see her winning but I would be gagged and so happy if Katya took home the crown. I also would be gagged if it was revealed next week that Katya had picked Alaska's lipstick.

Also, this little vid (which I can't embed) is ICONIC

https://streamable.com/a8xe

I have absolutely no idea what to make of Alaska's edit this week? I mean what was that?

Why make her look so strong all season to completely villainise her in the final episode? I just don't get it? I guess they are setting it up for a Katya win now, which I would be totally cool with, but she's not the queen who I expected to snatch the crown.

I'm still a fan of Alaska but she did annoy me by eliminating Tatianna twice over Roxxxy when Tatianna was clearly the stronger competitor. At least Detox was honest about her reasons.

The shock on Ru's face at that elimination was amazing

I have been rooting for Katya since the cast was announced so of course I would love her to get it. I did fully expect Alaska to do it though but now I'm not so sure. She's gotten a weird edit all season I've felt, definitely not that of a winner. It's very strange. Fan votes usually don't end up meaning anything (Kim Chi had more votes than Bob, for example) but Katya is SO far ahead. It's a strange turn of events!

I wonder how Tatianna would have done in the online voting if she had made it as far as this.

Obviously Katya has been the firm fan favourite so I know she still would have been top by far, but Tatianna garnered a LOT of online love this series - it would have been interesting to see that quatified. She was by far the biggest and most welcome surprise of this series for me and I would like to see her have gone the whole way and win the whole thing.

I wonder how Tatianna would have done in the online voting if she had made it as far as this.

Obviously Katya has been the firm fan favourite so I know she still would have been top by far, but Tatianna garnered a LOT of online love this series - it would have been interesting to see that quatified. She was by far the biggest and most welcome surprise of this series for me and I would like to see her have gone the whole way and win the whole thing.

Choices is the catchphrase of the season. I didn't like Tati in season 2 - I found her bitchiness to be a bit cold, but this season I was living for her talking heads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement