Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 month contract is up very soon

Options
  • 27-03-2013 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭

Morning,

My 12 month contract for my next gen 8mb unlimited broadband bundle is up next month.

I called Sky this morning and they have 24mb unlimited broadband for 10 euro less than Eircom.

Can Eircom match what Sky are offering or will I be forced to move?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Morning,

My 12 month contract for my next gen 8mb unlimited broadband bundle is up next month.

I called Sky this morning and they have 24mb unlimited broadband for 10 euro less than Eircom.

Can Eircom match what Sky are offering or will I be forced to move?

Hi wandatowell

Please contact eircom customer services on free phone 1901 and chose option 4 and then option 3. Please inform the agent you are considering your options with an other provider as the agent will then discuss this with you and offer the best value eircom can offer. 

Kind regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Hi wandatowell

Please contact eircom customer services on free phone 1901 and chose option 4 and then option 3. Please inform the agent you are considering your options with an other provider as the agent will then discuss this with you and offer the best value eircom can offer. 

Kind regards

Al

Sound Al. I rang the other day and im very pleased to say that I will be an eircom customer for another 12 months.
    Cheers!

Advertisement