Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPAD Groupon Deal ask direct.co.uk

Options
  • 27-03-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

IPAD Groupon Deal ask direct.co.uk
    I bought an IPAD over a week ago using the Groupon dublin deal. It was from a company called askdirect.co.uk. Since I made the purchase on groupon I got an email saying my groupon vochure details have been passed to askdirect in the uk.

I have been on their website and have tried to contact them by phone but have been on hold for almost an hour one time and I sent them three emails and I have heard nothing. I dont know where or when or how the ipad will be delivered.

Did anyone else purchase this deal or have any experience with askdirect customer service.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Good luck; you're going to need it (beyond the deal itself makes me go hmm assuming it was the 64GB Ipad3 for 399.99GBP rather then the normal 549 most groupon deals take months to arrive if ever).

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dead_tree

I bought one previously and got it within the promised 10 day delivery time. I was also wondering when I would get it and emailed Groupon customer care with my voucher number and they sent me on the tracking info which was DPD. The reference didn't show up on dpd.ie but did on the UK version of the site so I was able to track it all the way.

Anyway, I got my iPad at a great price and am very happy with the whole deal.

Was it this deal?

It looks like the deal only ended 2 days ago, I would give it more time. I believe the deal doesn't start processing orders until the deal is finished is that right? Even when shipped tracking numbers can take a few days to work anyway.

Advertisement