Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commuting from Sligo to Ballina

Options
  • 27-03-2013 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi all,

Hope this isn't breaking the rules as not a general sligo issue but just wondering if there is anybody who reads this forum who commutes regularly from Sligo to Ballina. I need a lift from town or pearse road area to coincide roughly with office hours starting in April. I can of course contribute to fuel costs. The bus is not an option as it takes almost two hours :( If you can help please send me a PM or reply to this thread. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

why did you take the job if you have no transport? Prob be much cheaper to rent a room.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭waterboy15

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Carson10 wrote: »
    why did you take the job if you have no transport? Prob be much cheaper to rent a room.

We don't know their circumstances, could be for a job bridge position or similar and they can't afford to relocate. There's no harm in them asking here.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Cakewheels

Hey Waterboy, sorry but didn't get any PM, could you send it again? maybe it went to someone else in the thread.

Advertisement