Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working in Bray.

Options
  • 27-03-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Hi, Hows things? Im hopefully starting a new job in bray in the next couple of weeks. I am currently living in Dublin. Unfortunately I will be taking a big pay cut and won't be able to live in a decent house / area in Dublin with these wages.

Im looking at moving some where with cheaper rent but still not a huge trec from bray. Im thinking wicklow, wexford etc etc. I have to BIG dogs and ideally would like half an acre of land. Some property in wexford goes for pennies (500 per month for a stunning house) but is it 2far away?

Anybody any nice areas that would suit??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I work in Bray and half the guys working here live in Wicklow town. Any further and you'll be down money on petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭billy2012

That's what I was thinking in regards to petrol. Any nice area's to recommend in Wicklow? As I say, ideally a detached house , with a decent garden but I don't want to be to far from shops or the main Dublin road as I will be prob in Dublin atleast 3 times a week.

Advertisement