Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ASG (KJW) Beretta M9 Leak

• 27-03-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭

Had a leak from a magazine, bought a brand new one, but the leak is caused by the M9 itself, it fires full automatic and lets out all the gas. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Could be the cool-down effect but if its letting out all the gas is it:

a)venting out of the barrel
    b) venting from the nozzle (top of the gun near the iron sights)
    c)doing this on single fire aswell?

a) your problem is the hop up rubber either forming too loose or too tight of a seal and needs to be replaced.

b) This could be several things: broken/ damaged air nozzle or piston or loading nozzle spring. The nozzle would cause the gas to leak but not vent out all once. The piston could be jamming (too tight) or too loose, in which case the gas would vent out. The nozzle spring may not be powerful enough for the full metal pistol and its gas consumption which would lead to the nozzle getting stuck too far forward being gas vent.

C) If it isn't doing this on single fire, do you clean/lube and service the pistol on a regular basis? IF it is doing it on single then something in the blow back housing is damaged, broken, unclean or something along those line. Do a full strip of the pistol, oil and clean necessary parts and if something looks broken get replacement parts.

There are many of us on here who may be able to help you if you're close enough... IF there is anything else let me know :)

Advertisement