Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat found, Castlemill, Balbriggan

Options
  • 27-03-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

This cat was found at Castlemill Balbriggan yesterday. She's young, superfriendly and affectionate, loves being petted and brushed and would nearly talk back to you. She has a jet black coat with a white flash on her neck. She's in good condition apart from being pregnant. If anyone recognises her please leave a message or send me a PM. Thanks

photo_zps70aaafc8.jpgphoto_zps9cc34e91.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Have you contacted DAR (drogheda animal rescue)?

They have a few volunteers in Balbriggan who might be able to help you track down her owners.

Also, have you brought her to a vet to see if she is microchipped? Unlikely if she is unspayed that she will be chipped but worth a try.

She is a little beauty though! I hope she wasn't set out on the streets cos she's preggers! I hope someone is looking for her and she will get to go home

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Thanks Little Ted, I'm one of the DAR volunteers so she's staying with me for as long as she needs. I just thought I'd pop her up here in the hope that someone would recognise her. Will be getting her checked out but I'm not holding out much hope of there being a chip :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Thanks Little Ted, I'm one of the DAR volunteers so she's staying with me for as long as she needs.
    Ah so you're one of the good people then! I knew there was a reason I liked you! :-)
    I got my lady from DAR, so I'm a great supporter of what you guys do. Fair play to you!

Advertisement