Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway-like Courier based in London

Options
  • 27-03-2013 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

I send large boxes of merchandise regularly to the UK with Fastway for a pretty reasonable price - anyone know of a courier service in the UK that does the same back to Ireland? DHL and mailboxes etc charge a fortune - others only deal with small packages. Can't seem to find anything online and would like to know people's experiences

I'd be sending stuff in the 1m x 75cm x 50cm range - between 5kg to 20kg tops.

It would be shipping out of London

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

Kumejima wrote: »
    I send large boxes of merchandise regularly to the UK with Fastway for a pretty reasonable price - anyone know of a courier service in the UK that does the same back to Ireland? DHL and mailboxes etc charge a fortune - others only deal with small packages. Can't seem to find anything online and would like to know people's experiences

Any help appreciated

parcelmonkey.co.uk

interparcel.com

parcel2go. co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

parcelzone.net

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Any help appreciated

Could you pm the rate/qty you're getting to the UK, I use fastway but the UK rate isn't great

• Registered Users Posts: 3 desperatedan1

Any help appreciated

Try someone like Parcel2go.com as they have a wide range of courier services you can use.

• Advertisement
Advertisement