Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Share your supernatural experience

• 27-03-2013 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hiya,

has anyone here had a genuine "supernatural" experience?

I'd love to hear your stories. Anything that concerns OBEs, NDEs, miracles etc.

XXX

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭angelman121

Hiya,

has anyone here had a genuine "supernatural" experience?

I'd love to hear your stories. Anything that concerns OBEs, NDEs, miracles etc.

XXX

Hi SuperPotato
    I'm not being funny or smart I'm being serious, I believe that everyone is HAVING a "supernatural" experience, we didn't exist and then (be it a little bang! or big bang theory) we did and we do, that's a miracle, I call it life, this miracle applies equally to all of life in every shape and form and I also believe this miracle of life is also outside of (the space in between) the life forms, and more to the point of your question if we choose to we can feel the miracle and experience the "Supernatural", and all the coincidental, weird and wonderful supernatural experiences (spirit, angel contact) that people have are simply signs or nudges to 'wake' us up to the surrounding miracle.

I don't see "special" Miracles leaping out as being bigger or better or more important then the rest of life, because if you do see the "special" miracle you've lost sight of the equality of life itself.

A Poem

Important Things in Life

The most important thing in life
    Is life itself
    The second most important thing in life
    Is to remember the first important thing in life
    There isn’t a third most important thing in life, however
    If you find yourself searching for or caught up in something seemingly more important then life itself, you have obviously forgotten the first and second most important things in life

Life itself is a miracle
    Just be a part of the miracle and do not try to be anything else
    You are what you are and you will be what you will be
    The miracle of life is in constant motion
    Extending itself through you

Happy Every Day
    P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

I have a OBE every night when I return to my soul state..
    (on a serious note.. when i go into trance.. I have obe's) my body is then used as a channel for others..

I am a miracle. I am a spiritual being living as a physical experience -- (but ive had divine interventions a couple of times..)

Every day is a NDE.. i can walk out now and walk under a bus.. the miracle is living on a dense plain experiencing life on earth.. its god dam hard at times.. but we learn to survive! (cant say ive had one... but i think i may have had.. i seen a tunnel an escalator, heaven. but no rewind of my life events that i can remember)

Supernatural.. I am super natural ;o)
    I work with the supernatural.. way too many to mention..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

I have a few stories to tell, that in retrospect, I feel there was and is something or someone watching out for me. This is one such story I have never really spoken to anyone about. That one particular event has stuck with me to this very day and I will NEVER forget. I had only gotten my full driving licence, having sat the test in Wood Green, London in February 1991. My first car and all the excitement that went with it as any young lad would feel as being his pride and joy. I had never driven on a motorway and ended up taking the wrong turn offs a couple of times, so I wasn't experienced with the skills required for driving on a motorway.

I was heading home to Ireland for St. Patricks weekend in March 1991, driving from London on the M4, so excited about going home and driving my own car. To this day I will never forget the fog, simply because it was my first encounter with weather of this kind, and how thick it was. As i travelled down the motorway, just a few miles from Membury services. For what I can remember, a vehicle braked some distance ahead of me, but because of the fog I firmly believed that the I was just yards from it and I braked, hitting the brakes of the automatic car that I was driving. The car spun on the motorway, doing a 360 degree turn, colliding with the central median (barriers) and then coming to a complete halt on the slow lane, with my car facing the opposite direction.

The panic that ensued, with me praying that the car would start and that another vehicle would not come belting down the road and result in me destroying an innocent life. Thankfully, the car started and I managed to get it on to the hard shoulder. There was no such thing as mobile phones then, so I made the short journey to an "SOS" phone to report the accident. The police arrived, quite a short time later. When they arrived, they inspected the road and informed me of the black ice, etc... on the road.

In the meantime and as they were taking my information and calling roadside rescue, and without hesitation, one of the police officers that was at his car came running up to my car and calls on his colleague about an accident, that was no more than a few miles away. They departed the scene immediately, and I sat there waiting to be towed away. When the AA arrived, I was on my way, all be it, with considerable damage to the car and me intact, with absolutely no injury.

I was in the passenger seat of the tow truck, when the driver turned to me and said words that I can't remember but were in the line of "You're lucky, any further and you would have been involved in a pile up". It turned out that on that stretch of road, just a few miles further and not long after my own accident, 10 people were killed and something like 50 vehicles were involved in a pile up. To this day, I firmly believe that something caused those sequence of events to occur. For me to have that accident, at the time I did. Coincidence? or Fate? I honestly don't know. But when I look back on my life and all of the near misses I've had, there is somebody looking over me and they've been working damn hard, because, if there wasn't, I should be dead by now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

Don't know if Anyones interested, but theres a clip on Youtube, Wednesday with bob Monroe, that puts forward a theory about how we got here, his credited with coining the term "obe" and invented "hemi sync".
    Hope someone might find it helpful

Advertisement