Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room Booking

• 27-03-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm holding a meeting tomorrow in UCC only about 10people comin for less than an hour but i have a problem...everything is organised except the room nd the office isn't answering there phone so i was just wondering does anyone know r the rooms in west wing or even boole open all the time? like if we just checked to make sure there was no lecture on could we just go in and have our meeting? your quick help would be greatly appricated !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

shaunac93 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm holding a meeting tomorrow in UCC only about 10people comin for less than an hour but i have a problem...everything is organised except the room nd the office isn't answering there phone so i was just wondering does anyone know r the rooms in west wing or even boole open all the time? like if we just checked to make sure there was no lecture on could we just go in and have our meeting? your quick help would be greatly appricated !

Provided they're all students, so they can actually get in, you can book the study rooms in the Library for it. Other than that, check http://timetable.ucc.ie/location.asp and see if places like Boole 5/6 or any of the West Wings are free. Can try places in the ORB too if you know your way around it.

The rooms are open until 10, and from 8 I think, so any times in then are ok.

If you're really stuck, upstairs of common room, or see if you can grab a couch around a table in the ORB

Advertisement