Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord House Raid

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

Tigger wrote: »
    Years ago I was asleep in my rented house on a Sunday morning
    Bell rings but I ignore it
    Bell rings again
    Mrs tigger gets up looks out the window and sees the top of the landlords head
    Goes back to bed
    Bell rings
    Ignore it
    Then there is the sound of keys in the front door
    So I ran to the window and shout down at him
    What do you think you are doing

Landlord goes: I didn't think there was anyo e here
    Me: we you can't just come into my home
    Landlord : it's my house not yours

Poxy idiots that don't have a clue that's all I have to say on the matter

A lot don't.
    In my own peer group, the renters have begun installing motion sensitive cameras with live feeds to their smartphones.
    Easily set up and quite cheap.
    At least two of the group have had people (LL/tradesmen) enter their homes since Xmas without prior consent or notification.
    I would recommend a similar set up to any tenant.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

emily930 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the responses, we have received more than enough information and will be pursuing this further. Would hate to think the same thing would continue to happen to other students. Could a moderator please close this thread, thanks again.

Done. OP- if you'd like this reopened again, please PM me.

Kind regards,

SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement