Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand vinyl?

Options
  • 27-03-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Is there anywhere that does second hand vinyl in Galway now? I'm always up for browsing when visiting a town and I'm heading there soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved out from an old thread.

You're in luck maybe, bodhrandude posted this in the What's On sticky:
    CD & Record Fair, Imperial Hotel, Galway March 30th & 31st
    There will be a CD and record fair at the Imperial Hotel, Eyre Square, Galway on the 30th and 31st March. An excellent range of vinyls, CDs and DVDs will be available, covering all types of music genres like metal, trad, rock, prog, dance, punk, indie etc. Admission is free into this event.

Bell, Book & Candle has vinyl. Some other record shops might.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭column

Thanks. It'll be a few weeks until I'm going. I'll check out Bell, Book and Candle.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There's a sign in the Oxfam shop in Abbeygate St saying they have vinyl in stock. I have no idea what the collection is like, just seen the sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Very small selection in oxfam. But the Simon charity shop down on the sea road have a few also

Had in a look in the Oxfam shop and there's not a while lot there. It's all 80s stuff and much of it is in very poor condition.

• Advertisement
Advertisement