Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Rules for Electrical Installations, 4th Edition, Amendment No. 1

Options
  • 27-03-2013 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Anyone no is there any website where i can download this for free?:rolleyes: etci is charging 12 euro which is just too much for an unemployed apprentice sparky:o so if anyone noes where i can let me no thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

Calgary22 wrote: »
    Anyone no is there any website where i can download this for free?:rolleyes: etci is charging 12 euro which is just too much for an unemployed apprentice sparky:o so if anyone noes where i can let me no thanks:D

dont you have one if you are an apprentice
    what did you use at college
    352 pages + ammendements
    it would cost more than €12 for ink and paper
    it will always come in handy as a reference

Is this what you're after Calgary?

http://www.etci.ie/docs/ET101%28E&C06-2009%29.pdf

sorry
    just noticed you were looking for ammendements

me bad

meercat wrote: »
    sorry
    just noticed you were looking for ammendements

me bad

Typical ETCI charging €12 for a printed version. Scandalous :rolleyes:

shaaane wrote: »
    Typical ETCI charging €12 for a printed version. Scandalous :rolleyes:

should have realised
    the book is €80

• Advertisement

should have realised
    the book is €80

€97.50 according to their site! :eek: I had a buddy who left his copy of the regs in his auld car that was stolen when we were in college 2 years ago. The car was worth no more than €300. He was more pee'd off that the book was gone rather than the car!

€97.50 according to their site! :eek:

:eek:

thats mad ted

dougal.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Calgary22

thanks guys. yea i have the 4th edition indeed i think i got the book as an apprentice at a reduced rate:D thanks shaane that was exactly what i was looking for thanks very much:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Is this what you're after Calgary?

http://www.etci.ie/docs/ET101%28E&C06-2009%29.pdf

I have the printed version,that pdf is just a very brief outline. There's a lot more info in the printed edition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

should have realised
    the book is €80
    Have you been studying the diagram there:)
    tumblr_lt0vn4ShHZ1r02mipo1_400.gif

• Advertisement

superg wrote: »
    I have the printed version,that pdf is just a very brief outline. There's a lot more info in the printed edition.

For €12, I'd honestly hope so

after spending the last 20 mins rooting through black bags where i had my phase 6 notes i have found the print off:D still by no means is it worth 12 euro its only 9 A4 pages long. it was published 22 june 2011 so i think these are the newest one:D thanks again/

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Andrew_Doran

€97.50 according to their site! :eek:

To be fair to them, for that you also get a couple of nice bookmarks about using the test button on your RCD and (if I remember correctly) getting a REC to do a periodic inspection on your house. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

after spending the last 20 mins rooting through black bags where i had my phase 6 notes i have found the print off:D still by no means is it worth 12 euro its only 9 A4 pages long. it was published 22 june 2011 so i think these are the newest one:D thanks again/

That's not it in full then,the printed edition is 29 pages long.

Like Andrew says,you do also get a nice bookmark and RCD test reminder,still not worth €12 quid though:D

darn it well it will do me for what i need hopefully then all going well it will be time to stock up on this.http://shop.csa.ca/en/canada/landing-pages/c221-12-canadian-electrical-code/page/cecode/ :D

darn it well it will do me for what i need hopefully then all going well it will be time to stock up on this.http://shop.csa.ca/en/canada/landing-pages/c221-12-canadian-electrical-code/page/cecode/ :D

Do you have to do the Red Seal exam for Canada?

oh yea more studdyy:D great that's what that 200$ code book is for:D lol

Advertisement