Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win a Google Nexus 7 with Clevernotes.ie!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Anybody win anything? :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Whoops, forgot to post here that I got 5 >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nicke011

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Anybody win anything? :pac:
    We'll post a full list of differences along with the winner's name next week

They're talking about this week, they didn't said the precise day on forum :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

5 ( Cúig ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭a0ifee

forgot to post my answer here - 5 as well..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

We didn't get around to closing this off yesterday, so am doing so now. I'll be back shortly, just trying to get a hold of a pic with all the differences (only found 4 myself) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Dav wrote: »
    We didn't get around to closing this off yesterday, so am doing so now. I'll be back shortly, just trying to get a hold of a pic with all the differences (only found 4 myself) :)

Crop in half exactly, open as layers in GIMP/Photoshop, difference mode. ;)

Dav wrote: »

This could be helpful? :p
    http://oi49.tinypic.com/314t6vo.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

In the second series of pictures the lines are a little thinner/less sharper so technically each and every photo is completely different? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭HPMS

Still no winner? Waiting in anticipation here! :p

HPMS wrote: »
    Still no winner? Waiting in anticipation here! :p

We signed up using our personal details, not boards accounts. I can't really see them post the winner's name and email address here..maybe just name. But I think they'd have emailed the winner already.

We signed up using our personal details, not boards accounts. I can't really see them post the winner's name and email address here..maybe just name. But I think they'd have emailed the winner already.

Yeah I know but a boards representative said they'd announce the winner here on monday (earlier on in thread) amd another representative said yesterday that they would announce it here so yeah, guess we're still waiting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Bump

What happened with this competition at the end? Anyone win?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Justin10

Disappointing, says on that website when you enter the competition that the winner would be announced on April 6th on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16 FranicusThe2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Claregirl

We will be announcing the winner on Monday :)

Will this Monday announcement be in April???:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 53 ✭✭Student007

Anyone win yet?

I won't be very impressed by Clevernotes.ie if they've decided to pull out of hosting this competition :(

• Advertisement

kingcobra wrote: »
    I won't be very impressed by Clevernotes.ie if they've decided to pull out of hosting this competition :(

I don't think they pulled out, I think they just realised they can't announce the winner. Would you like your name and e mail address to be posted on boards.ie? They haven't got any other details of entrants.

I don't think they pulled out, I think they just realised they can't announce the winner. Would you like your name and e mail address to be posted on boards.ie? They haven't got any other details of entrants.

I see what your saying there but this competition is exclusively for Boards.ie members so putting up the username of the person would suffice. Or if this isn't enough, surely just saying that there has been a winner would be enough? I suppose I shouldn't be asking you those questions though :pac:

kingcobra wrote: »
    I see what your saying there but this competition is exclusively for Boards.ie members so putting up the username of the person would suffice. Or if this isn't enough, surely just saying that there has been a winner would be enough? I suppose I shouldn't be asking you those questions though :pac:

But they don't have our usernames :D

We signed up to clevernotes using facebook or Google and we entered a competition. They have our personal details and I don't see them revealing that.

But at least unsticky this, it's like free advertising space

We signed up to clevernotes using facebook or Google and we entered a competition. They have our personal details and I don't see them revealing that.

Oh right :pac:
    But at least they should just say they've announced a winner and just put me out of my misery :pac: I second your unsticky motion! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

They have my username if they just want to name me winner. :P I stuck it in with my name as Jack (Jackobyte) _<surname>_ cause I saw this problem in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yeah, I think there's a small disconnect there that no-one thought of! :D

I'll give Nicola a poke to confirm that a winner has been selected at least.

Unsticky-ing this now as well.
    Jackobyte wrote: »
    They have my username if they just want to name me winner. :P I stuck it in with my name as Jack (Jackobyte) _<surname>_ cause I saw this problem in advance
    Oh, who's a bloomin' clever clogs as usual, then?!! :P :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone win?

Could someone not just put us out of our misery and confirm if there was a winner or not?? Please?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

It's Monday again... :p

Advertisement