Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting broadband installed

Options
  • 27-03-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking to get broadband in the house, while the house had a phone line at some point it hasn't been used in a few years and there is no dial tone etc. from the line
    what would be the procedure for getting the line turned back on and getting broadband as I don't know the old phone number and don't want to be stuck paying for a landline when I cant get broadband

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

TGi666 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am looking to get broadband in the house, while the house had a phone line at some point it hasn't been used in a few years and there is no dial tone etc. from the line
    what would be the procedure for getting the line turned back on and getting broadband as I don't know the old phone number and don't want to be stuck paying for a landline when I cant get broadband

Hi TGi666

Would you like to send me a private messageincluding your address? Unfortunately as a line is required before eircom can give a direct indication on speeds the line can hold and broadband is not guaranteed until the service is up and running I will not be able to give you a guaranteed speed but I might be able to provide an indication as to what is available in your area.

Also, to arrange an installation of a lineand broadband you would need to call sales on 1800242633.

Regards

Al

Advertisement