Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 myrtle beach 2013

Options
  • 27-03-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Im looking for some info about myrtle beach. Im headin there with a group of 10-13 people so tryin to sort out jobs and accomodation before we head over. Anybody know of good places to stay accomodation wise? Has anyone taken accomodation from that conor keane person thats been posting in other threads? Just wondering how legit he is!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mon.keenan

Hi me and my friend are heading over in the 2nd June. We are just wondering where to stay. I heard that not many Irish head over but the ones that do all stay in the one place

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Catch15

Hey I've been before and going again, staying near the Darlington but Conor Keane's apartments are at Court Capri, which is close enough to Broadway at the beach so lots of jobs/craic etc.

Found a twitter account that looks like it'll post stuff for J1er's during the summer
    https://twitter.com/MyrtleBeachJ1

Advertisement