Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

• 27-03-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭

Not sure if this belongs here or in the UCD Forum but sure maybe someone can help... my CAO has DN600 BCL as my first choice course. I have a question about the way the offers for this choice will work. Will the points for all the course options (e.g Law and Economics, Law and History, Law BCL) be bracketed under the same requirements under DN600 or will each course have it's own individual requirements?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Points for this course last year were 495.. Are you sure it's options (Economics/History) are part of the DN600 BCL course? It looks like a straight Law course.

Law with Economics (DN624) / Law with History (DN621) are two different UCD courses... Well what I can see of, that is.

Probs better off in the UCD forum to verify that. :)

Advertisement