Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkee Hell of the West question ASAP

Options
  • 27-03-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

howde folks,

Just got an reminder from my club that hell of the west entries round two open this evening at 8. Now, from what I can see, an individual entry is 100 euros.

This is a fairly hefty pricetag in comparison with other olympic distance races, but that being said I have never raced it before.

Is there anything about this race that makes it worth 100 euros in comparison to any other olympic distance race?? Is it value for money in any way??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

subscriber wrote: »
    howde folks,

Just got an reminder from my club that hell of the west entries round two open this evening at 8. Now, from what I can see, an individual entry is 100 euros.

This is a fairly hefty pricetag in comparison with other olympic distance races, but that being said I have never raced it before.

Is there anything about this race that makes it worth 100 euros in comparison to any other olympic distance race?? Is it value for money in any way??

Cheers

That's for a relay team...

Individual is prob 50-60 once it goes live.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

Fazz wrote: »
    That's for a relay team...

Individual is prob 50-60 once it goes live.

oh my bad, must be have been misinformed, I was told by someone 90-100 for individual.... How quick is this going to sell out @8, surely if your online at the time, you will be guaranteed a entry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

subscriber wrote: »
    oh my bad, must be have been misinformed, I was told by someone 90-100 for individual.... How quick is this going to sell out @8, surely if your online at the time, you will be guaranteed a entry?

It will sell out in minutes, simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

Just got an entry.. phhewww.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

In like flynn :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Fazz

In in in.

All planned races now entered.
    Lets roll.

Advertisement