If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema TV question

Options
  • 27-03-2013 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Lads,

I had been emailing Chris recently about a home cinema set up I hope to set up in the near future and he gave me some great advice re: AV and speakers and also a great tv but I was just wondering do you have any Sony KDL 55HX853 left in stock?! If not have you any other 55" in stock that you might recommend, in a perfect world I'd love the new Samsung but think it's ever so slightly outside my price range!
    Cheers,
    James

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Lads,

I had been emailing Chris recently about a home cinema set up I hope to set up in the near future and he gave me some great advice re: AV and speakers and also a great tv but I was just wondering do you have any Sony KDL 55HX853 left in stock?! If not have you any other 55" in stock that you might recommend, in a perfect world I'd love the new Samsung but think it's ever so slightly outside my price range!
    Cheers,
    James

Hi James,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Unfortunately the Sony is completely finished now :(  Warehouse is completely out so no chance of us getting one.

How about the Panasonic TXL55DT50?  It's another 2012 model thats on its way out shortly.  Well worth a look though, very nice price at the moment too of just £1,249.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl55dt50b/pana-txl55dt50b

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭jimmy the car

Hi James,

Thanks for getting in touch :)

Unfortunately the Sony is completely finished now :(  Warehouse is completely out so no chance of us getting one.

How about the Panasonic TXL55DT50?  It's another 2012 model thats on its way out shortly.  Well worth a look though, very nice price at the moment too of just £1,249.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl55dt50b/pana-txl55dt50b

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Thanks for that Chris I reckon it'll be a couple months before I'm prob purchasing so it will prob be 2013 models ill have to look at, will call in next weekend anyway hopefully and see what you have in store.

James

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks for that Chris I reckon it'll be a couple months before I'm prob purchasing so it will prob be 2013 models ill have to look at, will call in next weekend anyway hopefully and see what you have in store.

James
    Hi James.

Look forward to seeing you at the shop for a chat.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.