Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Spoilers** Series 7, Episode 6 - "The Bells of Saint John"

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

stevenmu wrote: »
    Wasn't it Rivier Song in The Big Bang?

No. There was some freaky voice saying Silence will Fall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

stevenmu wrote: »
    Wasn't it Rivier Song in The Big Bang?

Like Das said, River was in it but there was someone/something else controlling it and there was a voice saying silence would fall.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Like Das said, River was in it but there was someone/something else controlling it and there was a voice saying silence would fall.

Isn't it all tied up though with the mystery from the end of series 6? The Fields of Trenzalore and all that; that Silence would Fall would the question was answered (Doctor who?) - I presumed we'd be coming back to the mystery of who broke the Tardis...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

pixelburp wrote: »
    Isn't it all tied up though with the mystery from the end of series 6? The Fields of Trenzalore and all that; that Silence would Fall would the question was answered (Doctor who?) - I presumed we'd be coming back to the mystery of who broke the Tardis...

Was thinking that after I posted it. I hope we do. I've lost some faith in Moffat though for various reasons. Hopefully that, and some other things, will be revealed eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Seeing as Clara keeps saying "Doctor Who?" I think that the silence storyline is still bubbling under the surface.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Seeing as Clara keeps saying "Doctor Who?" I think that the silence storyline is still bubbling under the surface.

Contains possible information regarding the as yet to be titled season 7 final episode:
    There were a couple of synopses released today for the rest of the episodes, the final episode described the Doctor being lured to a time and place he was never to go to. Presumably the place where the question is asked

Advertisement