Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Country Tune.

• 27-03-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

I did a search and nothing came up so apologies if a thread already exists.

So, yeah, has anyone played this or is anyone playing this? 'What is it?' Some of you might ask. Well, basically, the name being some quirky and frankly odd title caught my attention and being a sucker for steam sales (especially Indie titles) I decided to research this one thoroughly, weighed up the pros and the cons and made a rational decision to buy it bought it on impulse. I wasn't sure what to expect, but so far I'm enjoying it. It's a very quirky abstract puzzler. The gravity mechanism just a few levels in is really confusing at first, but you do get the hang of it. And the game, in my opinion anyway, is actually, quite quite good and some puzzles are very impressively designed. Soo, anyone else playing it?

Advertisement