Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near jury's inn?.

Options
  • 27-03-2013 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Just booked accomadation at the jury's inn on parnell st. but according to the site they only have private car parking available nearby, does anyone kno a safe place to park my car overnight, price not that important?!..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

The car park they use is just beside/behind the hotel. I'm not sure about the price. I had a friend stay there a while back and used the car park... no complaints from her.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The Ilac Centre car park or Marlborough Street car park are both multi-storey and within a couple of minutes walk. Marlborough St is open 24 hours.

Advertisement