Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well hello!

Options
  • 27-03-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Newbie here, and about a week and a half away from moving to Ireland from the UK. Moving to Kildare, very excited, love the area and am really fond of my boyfriend's family, but definitely nervous about not knowing anyone else!

My name is Katey, I'm 27 and I have an embarrassingly nerdy job that I'd really like to change after I move. I love photography and graphic design, psychology, conspiracy theories (already followed that board!), movies that aren't about vampires or werewolves or odd love triangles involving them, long walks in the countryside, etc... hah

Really looking forward to having a browse around and contributing. Always feel a bit silly typing out stuff like this... hah. Hi, though!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Kateyfied wrote: »

I have an embarrassingly nerdy job
    Ya can't say that and not tell us!

Kateyfied wrote: »
    movies that aren't about vampires or werewolves or odd love triangles involving them, long walks in the countryside, etc... hah
    GTFO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once you exclude this, No such thing as a bad vamp movie

The Cullens are a great bunch of lads/lassies.:P:pac:

Advertisement