Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worried

• 27-03-2013 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

I know there's been a few thread on this already, but I'm seriously worried! I haven't done a tap of work (I know it's my own fault) and I'm afraid its too late to even start! The mocks aren't even worth discussing as I failed 3! Is 10 weeks enough time? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

It's probably been said before but it is never too late to start! but you need to do it now instead of worrying - i know often when i worry too much i end up getting nothing done. It may not help you but i like to think of it as any bit of work you do from now until the exams is extra help , each hour you spend goes towards improving your grade, try to think of that instead of stuff you haven't done. Break your courses into topics and start topic by topic now.

Advertisement