Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 452 Mags

Options
  • 28-03-2013 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Is there any difference in between the plastic and steel 10 round mags except the price ? The rifle is an 2009 model

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I have one steel mag and three or four plastic ones the metal one is much better in my opinion i have broken a plastic one in the past, the steel one is bomb proof. I will replace the plastic ones over time it's a shame they are so expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Thanks for that I am just about to order 2 of them and was wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭damanloox

Thanks for that I am just about to order 2 of them and was wondering.
    Where are you getting them from...? I'll be getting two so perhaps we could split shipping...?

damanloox wrote: »
    Where are you getting them from...? I'll be getting two so perhaps we could split shipping...?

The cz shop seems to be the cheapest for them that I can find.

The cz shop seems to be the cheapest for them that I can find.
    yep - but... have you seen their shipping charges (€40 cheapest)..?

• Advertisement

Any one know where they can be got in Ireland? or online with good shipping charges

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

juice1304 wrote: »

Yea but they are looking for nearly £50 sterling each:eek::eek:

Anybody else interested? Shipping would be much cheaper if we did sort of group buy...
    I'd get 2 metal 5 shot mags...

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭223Shooter

Anybody else interested? Shipping would be much cheaper if we did sort of group buy...
    I'd get 2 metal 5 shot mags...

I'd be interested in getting a few 5/10 shot mags if there was a group buy going on.

• Advertisement

Anybody else? I can organise a group buy if there's 4-5 interested...

I would take 2 10 round steel ones

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Clinty

Sorry lads what is the price of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Are you sure they will ship to Ireland, I previously tried to buy a magazine in the UK and they refused to ship without an export license

Well... I'm not 100% sure but worth a try. All prices here http://www.shop-cz.com/rimfire-cz-magazines/c-1220/.

If there was 4-5 interested - we could probably get Economy delivery for EUR 48,12 (as listed on their pages). That's EUR 10 per person which wouldn't be that bad...
    So - if anybody's interested please stick a mesage in this thread listing what you want and how much.
    So far we have:
    German pointer:   2 x 10 round, metal
    damanloox:        2 x 5 round, metal
    Canav duck buster 3 z 5 round, metal

Again - if the list grows to 5 people - I'd need advance payment (PayPal or bank transfer). I think we'd divide shipping equally (unless somebody wants 10 magazines which will probably increase shipping cost ;))

If somebody else wants to take care of the order/money - I don't mind at all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Cavan duck buster

If yous are going ahead
    Put me down for 3X 5shot mag and 1X single shot

If yous are going ahead
    Put me down for 3X 5shot mag and 1X single shot
    1 shot adapters are out of stock (according to cz site). I also need one :)

Great to see interest in this, fair play! Put me down for 3 x 10 Shot .22lr mags, plastic. Let me know total and how to forward payment when you get things sorted. Cheers! :)

Well... I'm not 100% sure but worth a try. All prices here http://www.shop-cz.com/rimfire-cz-magazines/c-1220/.

If there was 4-5 interested - we could probably get Economy delivery for EUR 48,12 (as listed on their pages). That's EUR 10 per person which wouldn't be that bad...
    So - if anybody's interested please stick a mesage in this thread listing what you want and how much.
    So far we have:

Again - if the list grows to 5 people - I'd need advance payment (PayPal or bank transfer). I think we'd divide shipping equally (unless somebody wants 10 magazines which will probably increase shipping cost ;))

If somebody else wants to take care of the order/money - I don't mind at all ;)

Make sure you get the correct calibers they may not all be .22lr

223Shooter:       3 x 10, plastic

Just 1 more and we're ready to go. We'll sort calibers once we have full set...

• Advertisement

223Shooter:       3 x 10, plastic

Just 1 more and we're ready to go. We'll sort calibers once we have full set...

no prob mine is .22lr

Gents,

Looks like it's just 4 of us. Are you happy with splitting shipping between 4 (that'll probably be around E 15)?
    If so - please let me know the caliber and how you want to pay (I prefer PayPal but you'd have to cover their fee. Bank transfer will also work)...

Gents,

Looks like it's just 4 of us. Are you happy with splitting shipping between 4 (that'll probably be around E 15)?
    If so - please let me know the caliber and how you want to pay (I prefer PayPal but you'd have to cover their fee. Bank transfer will also work)...

Bank transfer for me as I don't have a pay pal account. Are you including postage within Ireland to send them on to each of us?

Good point... Can you also include your location? I'm based in Dublin. I'll ask CZ shop for exact shipping cost and will try to calculate exact cost. Ill split the shipping (including shipping in Ireland) and will split equally between all of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Just to say there lads I got a steel 10 shot out of griffane and Hawe in atoy for 40 euro. Whether it was a deal or what I don't know but that's what I paid.

Just to say there lads I got a steel 10 shot out of griffane and Hawe in atoy for 40 euro. Whether it was a deal or what I don't know but that's what I paid.

That's not a bad price as they are 36 euro from the cz site.

Good point... Can you also include your location? I'm based in Dublin. I'll ask CZ shop for exact shipping cost and will try to calculate exact cost. Ill split the shipping (including shipping in Ireland) and will split equally between all of us.

Sounds good. My mags are for a .22lr and I'm based in Wicklow. PM your paypal address and I'll get the funds to you when you have a total worked out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

Hi lads new member here. I have a cz452 .17hmr and would love to get a hold of 1 or 2 10 round mags if Im not too late. *depends on price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Hi lads new member here. I have a cz452 .17hmr and would love to get a hold of 1 or 2 10 round mags if Im not too late. *depends on price

Welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Although Parcel Motel says that the "Prohibited Goods" include "FIREARMS, WEAPONRY, AMMUNITION AND THEIR PARTS" but there's no harm in asking if that includes empty magazines. As the Parcel Motel point of delivery is within the UK, it'd mean free shipping, so it's worth your while asking nicely.

Advertisement