Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 452 Mags

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭damanloox

Still expensive (even with free shipping) - £49 for 10 round steel mag... £40 for 5 round steel mag...
    I asked CZ shop for a shipping quote - let's see what the answer is (if any)...

I have a response from CZ. Shipping cost for all the items (including 2 x 10 shot .17hmr mags for vapour_trail) is 37.78 Euro plus 1 Euro Bank fees (they need money transfer which I can do).
    If you're still interested - please send me a PM with your email. I'll forward you the quote from CZ shop (so that we're all clear on the same page). Postage in Ireland would be 6.5 Euro standard post or 10 Euro for registered letter.
    This is what I asked for:
    German pointer:   2 x 10 round, metal
    damanloox:        2 x 5 round, metal
    Cavan duck buster 3 z 5 round, metal
    223Shooter:       3 x 10, plastic
    vapour_trail:     2 x 10, plastic.17hmr

Send me a PM if you're still interested - include your location (collection possible in Citywest or City centre) and email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭223Shooter

Cheers man, PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

PM sent, thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭021CRETE01

Yea but they are looking for nearly £50 sterling each:eek::eek:

Hi GP,
    I recently emailed Riflemags reference purchase of 455/452 mags (2x5shot plastic).The postage to Ireland would be £3 for anything up to £46 and £9 for anything over £46.At £22.95 each I don't think you will get better value than that. Now I did not mention anything about gun licence but neither did they.
    I hope to buy in 2 weeks time approx, so I hope everything goes as smoothly as the emails.

• Advertisement

Got all PMs except vapour_trail - are you still interesetd in 2 x 10 shot plastic .17hmr mags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

damanloox wrote: »
    Got all PMs except vapour_trail - are you still interesetd in 2 x 10 shot plastic .17hmr mags?

Pm sent :o

Gents,

emails sent out. Still waiting for Cavan duck buster though...
    I'll send the money today to speed things up. Please dont' let me down and send your share as I don't really need a shed full of CZ mags ;))
    I hope all the figures are clear - if in doubt - ask (I'm not making a single cent on all this but I could make a mistake - it's still early morning and I'm just having a coffee ;))

Anyway - fingers crosses... I'll be updating the thread if/when needed...

PM sent

Payment sent, thanks again!

• Advertisement

223Shooter, German pointer - got the money - thanks.
    Still waiting for vapour trail ;)
    I sent the money yesterday. It'll probably take 2-3 days for the international transfer to reach CZ. I'll keep you updated.

Due to my (apparently wrong...) assumption I will have three 5-shot metal mags (.22lr). If anybody's interested - let me know. All three for 79.93 + 7.76 + postage or pickup in Dublin. If somebody wanted less than 3 - do the math ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

I'll take them off you. Please.:D I am in north county Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭viper123

Is it too late for me to jump in on this group deal??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭misses with rifles

Read the post too late if anyone else is doin a group buy im looking for a steel 10 shot cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭vapour_trail

223Shooter, German pointer - got the money - thanks.
    Still waiting for vapour trail ;)
    I sent the money yesterday. It'll probably take 2-3 days for the international transfer to reach CZ. I'll keep you updated.

Due to my (apparently wrong...) assumption I will have three 5-shot metal mags (.22lr). If anybody's interested - let me know. All three for 79.93 + 7.76 + postage or pickup in Dublin. If somebody wanted less than 3 - do the math ;).

just put it in your account now :D

Update: the order has been shipped and is handled by DHL. The mags will hopefully be in Dublin this week.

Another update: shipment on route to the customer - according to DHL.
    If they're here before noon - I'll post your mags today. If not - it'll have to wait till Monday...

@juice1304 - do you want theose 3 metal 5-shot mags? Send me a PM if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

pm sent:)

OK. Another update. I had a look at DHL tracking system and... the package has been delivered... to the wrong address. I called DHL and the driver is going back to collect (from the address he left it at) and to deliver to the correct address. They assured me they will deliver it this afternoon...
    Funny thing (scary funny) is that the driver has delivered to the wrong address and the recipient actually signed for it (although both the address and name were completely different). I need to rethink using DHL for my post...
    Unfortunately I won't be able to post it today, sorry... I'll post the mags first thing in the morning on Monday.

OK - it's official ;-)
    Mags have finally arrived. Everything as ordered. I'll be sending them Monday morning.
    Those who did not send postal address - please do so.

• Advertisement

Packages on the way - all registered post. You should be getting them tomorrow...
    Please let me know if everything's OK when they arrive...

Packages on the way - all registered post. You should be getting them tomorrow...
    Please let me know if everything's OK when they arrive...

Will do, cheers man!

Got mine this morning.

Thanks Again

Collected mine today after missing the postman yesterday. They're bang on, thanks again! :cool:

vapour_trail never responded (if he got the mags) but all packages have been delivered according to AnPost... I Hope you're all happy ;) Thanks for those who added a few cents to their "share" - I'll go and have a paint tonight ;)
    I'm pretty happy with the purchase. It was great on CZ shop side, no so smooth on DHL part but we all got what we wanted in the end (I hope...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭021CRETE01

I recently (26/4/13) purchased 2x5shot plastic mags (.22lr) from RifleMags.co.uk. Including £4.20 postage the whole lot came to £50.10 (€59)The package arrived in my hall yesterday (1/5/13).How about that for value and service?

Service - great (fast shipping).
    Value - not so great (I'd say pretty expensive ;))

Advertisement