Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal issues

Options
  • 28-03-2013 3:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭

Those idiots at paypal blocked my long time reoccuring subscription to boards.ie for because "it was suspicious". If it's not them, it's the bank doing it...I'm sick of these frequent false positives in their security software!!!!

Anyway...since the ads are now gone again, I think the payment has gone through and my subscription is active once more. But, (and I could be wrong here), something doesn't look right. The tag below my name in posts still shows 'Registered User' and I'm pretty sure it used to show 'Subscriber' or something similar. And I think those 'stars' were a different colour. Now these are minor and not really important, but I was wondering if you could check that everything is the way it is meant to be? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Have a look at 'group memberships' in your user cp. There's a option in there to identify yourself as a member of the subscribers group. If your subscription lapsed for a day or 2 your original settings may have been reset. If this is the case you'll need to re-enter your tag line thingy, the option for that is in the user cp somewhere too. 'Edit details' I think =]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That did it. Thanks TherapyBoy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement