Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Mtns Trails

Options
  • 28-03-2013 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to do some hiking tmr. Can anyone recommend a hike in Dublin Mountains?
    I am worried about driving up there due to the weather conditions - I've been told it's possible to park at Marlay Park just off M50?

Would appreciate any info.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭jimmer123

you can indeed park in Marley Park car park on college road and from there you could walk up kilmashogue lane and walk across to threerock and two rock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

Another access point from Marley park is up the Kellystown road - this would be the most direct route to the three rock from marley park.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BriangC

you can join the Dublin mountain way at a number of points along the route but marlay park might be best alright

you can see the route here http://www.activeme.ie/guides/walks/dublin-mountain-way-entire-route/

Advertisement