Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Audio CDs

Options
  • 28-03-2013 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for any and all of the Harry Potter audio CDs for my boy. Getting them from the library but a lot of scratching. He has read the first couple (only 7) but loves the Stephen Fry audio ones.

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

I have them all but they are on cassette ( this avoided the scratching problem)
    Some can be listened to on you tube also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7kVJhXuvz8

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ruthy_2504

I've bought quite a few of them for my mother as presents over the last two years or so and prices vary quite a bit. Try Amazon as it's generally best, but The Book Depository came up trumps for me for one. Be warned though, the last one was a horrific price!

Also double check the details to ensure Stephen Fry is reading them, I almost got caught out with one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Check your local library they may have some of them in stock or be able to order them in for you.

Advertisement