Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dainty Doll Products by Nicola Roberts

• 28-03-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭

Oh my God, I just got the wonderbalm.. it's amazing!
    I got the mineral powder foundation.. no coverage at all..

Anyone else try any of the Dainty Doll range?

THoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I got the liquid foundation in "medium" and have found it very good for the price I paid (which was about £4.50 I think). It is medium coverage and paler than any other foundation I have and a good match for my skin. Sadly I don't they they make the range anymore so getting more is going to be difficult. Tried the mineral foundation aswell and like you was not impressed either but will use it as a normal powder.
    Got a load of other stuff from Amazon from onlinemakeupstore got blushers, eyeshadow, eyeliners, mascara/eyeliner duo, eye primer type stuff, various conceralers, lipsticks...The only thing I have tried out of that lot so far is one of the lipsticks which was a good colour and had ok staying power but for the price I paid, it is great. P & P was a flat £3.50 for any amount of stuff so worth stocking up. The range was genuinely the RRP most places not so long ago so it is incredible value at the moment.
    There are other sellers selling it on Amazon but I am not sure if a lot of them ship here or not. Fragrancedirect also have some of the range at a reduced price http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/page/search?termtextkeywordsearch=dainty+doll#esp_pg=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Lunaarli wrote: »
    Oh my God, I just got the wonderbalm.. it's amazing!

The wonderbalm looks good, what have you been using it for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Products now reduced in cara pharmacy https://www.carapharmacy.com/search/dainty%20doll Can't seem to find the wonderbalm cheap anywhere though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Bought them when they first came out a few years ago and found the mousse foundation she had absolutely rubbish. Tempted to check out the mineral foundation though.

Advertisement