Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still no broadband after ordered a month ago?

Options
  • 28-03-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

We ordered broadband on our line about a month ago from eircom.The line had been disconnected for a few years and it needed and engineer to come out and reconnect the line.The engineer came out last week and reconnected the line.He said the light for the dsl will come on in a few days and so nothing has happened.The phone is working but light for dsl is still not showing up and we are getting very annoyed at this moment .You have taken €30 for line rental out of my bank account and now you are asking €150 deposit for a product i still have not got .Please reply back and i will DM account details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kevin2800 wrote: »
    We ordered broadband on our line about a month ago from eircom.The line had been disconnected for a few years and it needed and engineer to come out and reconnect the line.The engineer came out last week and reconnected the line.He said the light for the dsl will come on in a few days and so nothing has happened.The phone is working but light for dsl is still not showing up and we are getting very annoyed at this moment .You have taken €30 for line rental out of my bank account and now you are asking €150 deposit for a product i still have not got .Please reply back and i will DM account details.
    Hi kevin2800

Please DM me the eircom account details and I shall look into this further.

Regards

Al

Advertisement