Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry Potter Audio CDs

Options
  • 28-03-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking for any and all of the Harry Potter audio CDs for my boy. Getting them from the library but a lot of scratching. He has read the first couple (only 7) but loves the Stephen Fry audio ones.

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I'd imagine any book shop or online resource like amazon would either source or already have these in stock, no?

Does your library do an online service for audio books? If so then you'd maybe get them without the scratches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭boccy23

€350 minimum for the complete set or about €60 each. :eek:

Shocked when I tried so looking for some second hand versions.

Will check about the on-line library thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

They are way cheaper than that on amazon. Still expensive enough though. Around £20 each upwards.

Not sure how this link will work but Waterford Library (wonderful folks they are) have some of them for free to download
    http://waterford.lib.overdrive.com/656D687E-08F4-4E6E-981F-BB181F7FAA65/10/804/en/SearchResults.htm?SearchID=8831596s

Advertisement