Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Moved to Birmingham and looking to get to know people here!

• 28-03-2013 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey Everyone,

I am 25 years of age and I have just relocated from near Dublin to Birmingham City to work. I was wondering if any one could recommend ways of getting to know people in the city. I have gotten to know some people here through family but I was wondering if any one knew of the best way to making friends in a new city such as Birmingham. If there is any thing any body could recommend please do any thing would be of help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

I joined this when I moved to Newcastle and met some really nice people on it and have been on some brilliant meetups.

https://www.citysocializer.com/

All people in the same boat. Moved to the area, friends have gotten married/moved away etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BirminghamMan

I know exactly what you mean I will give it a try, I am in between jobs at the moment and its hard trying to get to know people some where like here. I have met up with friends of family but need to get to know people my self but thanks I will give it a try straight away thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Bug!!!

Just out of interest did it work did you meet any people?

Advertisement