Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claridon Asset management

Options
  • 28-03-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi folks
    I am getting calls from this company in London asking me to invest in share capital. it just so happens that I have some cash to invest and I was thinking of buying some shares anyway ( i am a newbie at this ) just wondering if anybody here had any dealings with this company Claridon asset management.
    ogill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

The very fact they called you - as a newbie - should be enough to set off the warning bells. Just say thanks but no thanks and put the phone down.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ogill2000

I got a bad feeling after they sent me the paper work to sign they kept ringing me to to complete the deal ,So I rang their office in London this morning and it rang just to long.When eventually a guy answered it sounded if he was in an empty warehouse (i am a musician I hear these things) surly they would have a secretary I feel so stupid after all my time in business that I could have been so reckless and careless
    ogill

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭Tow

From the Irish Times
    Central Bank warns over investment firm: Claridon Asset Management (UK) joins list of firms operating here without authorisation

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement