Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devendra Banhart - Button Factory - June 26

Options
  • 28-03-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Excellent news for Devandra Banhart fans, the talented Texan singer/songwriter is touring is latest album Mala and will be stopping by the Button Factory this summer.
    He will be over on June 26th at the aforementioned Button Factory in Dublin. Described by Pitchfork as “One of the more talented and charismatic forces in modern music” and with a reputation for stunning live performances preceding him, this show is likely to sell out fast.

Looking forward to this. His new album is fairly solid as well so should be a good gig. Anyone else thinking of heading?

On sale now on http://www.tickets.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Yep, tickets booked today on Tickets.ie (always nice to be able to avoid Ticketmaster). Never seen him live before (TV aside) so looking forward to this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

Looking forward to this tomorrow, a slightly smaller venue than the last time he played Dublin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Great gig, Rodrigo Amarante was brilliant, the happiest support act I've ever seen.

Advertisement