Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8 weeks to go.....

• 28-03-2013 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Well its the Easter holidays and Im stressed out !! Been doing on and off study since christmas and Im dreadin June !! with orals in a few weeks I just feel like quitting, I got 350 in the mocks and need 440 for my course, just wondering if anyone can help because I badly need to keep on track with study and I dont know where to start off again.....Im losing it !!! Any tips/ help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

This may not work for you but i broke down my subjects topics into 7 weeks ,example for biology week 1- blood, heart, lymph, digestion, week 2 enzymes, skeleton, nevous system for each subject then i knew that if i covered all the topics in each week i would have every course covered, plus a little spare time before the exams. You can fit many topics into 1 week because you are supposed to have covered them at this stage, you got 350 so you clearly did do some good work -its just going over them again

Advertisement