Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help please

Options
  • 28-03-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

lads im trying to find out the size of the turn i have on my rifle i got a lone of a gauge and it reads 20g 1/4 dose this mean anything to anyone the info would be grate thanks lads :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭xchrisshana

Here's a pic of the gauge if it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

I dont understand the question, are you looking to find out the size of the thread on the end of the barrel?

I dont understand the question, are you looking to find out the size of the thread on the end of the barrel?
    Yes please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭lb1981

Your rifle is 1/2" unf , the 20 stands for 20 threads per inch, and that 1/4 is for 1/4 inch unc which is also 20 threads per inch which i can guarantee your rifle isn't.
    It is 1/2" unf which is a very common Moderator.

lb1981 wrote: »
    Your rifle is 1/2" unf , the 20 stands for 20 threads per inch, and that 1/4 is for 1/4 inch unc which is also 20 threads per inch which i can guarantee your rifle isn't.
    It is 1/2" unf which is a very common Moderator.
    Cheers that's great thanks a mill

• Advertisement
Advertisement