Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer code for Europlex verifier 24

Options
  • 28-03-2013 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, could anybody give me the engineer code for a Europlex Verifier 24 panel, it was originally installed by Lazer alarms, rkp recently replaced by W.D.S. security and fire systems, any help much appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'm sending you a PM with the manual , which will give you the default codes & options on possibly resetting it.
    Along with a few codes you could try.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 allyolly6

Hi there, just wondering has anyone got the engineers code and manual for the europlex verifier 24 alarm system

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have PMed you that manual.
    Any bother give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 allyolly6

Should be able to get what i need, great to know if i need any more help you'll be around

• Registered Users Posts: 2 guitar george

Installation manual Europlex Verifier 24/64 alarm system

Hi,

I´m new to the forum and I don´t know how everything works here.
    I´m also searching for a installation manual of a Europlex Verifier 24/64 alarm system.

• Advertisement

I PMed you that manual. Any bother give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 guitar george

Thanks, Koolkid

I appriciate your help. You´re the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meboy

Hi im looking for an instalation and user manual for a Europlex verifier and aplex alarm panels,I also need to know if any PCBs, keypads and expanders are avalable. Thanks in advance.

I'll PM you the verifier manual. Those panels are obsolete now so you will find them difficult to source.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Doc57

Hi, I have a Verifier 24 which appears to have reverted to default settings - could you possibly send me the default codes - I just want to turn it off!

• Advertisement

Engineer is 1010
    Master User is 1020

Thanks Koolkid - which one do I use to unset it and stop it from chirping?

I tried sending you another copy of that manual.
    What's chirping?

The control panel is chirping.

Do you mean the keypad. If so put it into engineer mode and disconnect the keypad.

That link opens fine - seems to be a different document than the first link you sent.

Yes the keypad - I think at this stage I probably need some professional help. Do you know of anybody in the Kildare or Laois area that I could contact to take a look at it or what would you recommend?

If you enter the default engineer code does it go into engineer mode?
    If so open the keypad and disconnect the power cables + & - .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Masterofnone

Hi KoolKid, any chance you could flick that manual on to me? Just moved into a house with the verifier alarm and can't operate it! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi KoolKid, any chance you could flick that manual on to me? Just moved into a house with the verifier alarm and can't operate it! Thanks

Sent you that by P.M.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Chuffie

Hi KoolKid/Altor,
    I have the same panel and looking for the same manuals.
    Following a prolonged power cut the panel is flashing "Date time Lost" but doesn't show the "Set Date/Time" menu as per the user manual. Does this need the engineering code to get into it? I tried 1020/1010/1111 and none work.
    Could I get a link for these engineering manuals?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

who installed the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Chuffie wrote: »
    Hi KoolKid/Altor,
    I have the same panel and looking for the same manuals.
    Following a prolonged power cut the panel is flashing "Date time Lost" but doesn't show the "Set Date/Time" menu as per the user manual. Does this need the engineering code to get into it? I tried 1020/1010/1111 and none work.
    Could I get a link for these engineering manuals?
    Cheers.

Sent you the manual by P.M.
    Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Chuffie

Evolution1 wrote: »
    who installed the system?
    Hi Evolution1

I made a mistake - it's actually a EuroPlex SigNet 100 system (htt_://rspl.web.ie/product_detail/E113722/132) - it says "UltraSafe" on the bellbox - no stickers/manual on any of the control panels.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cam3l

I have a Europlex SigNet 100 and I'm getting a constant 'Battery Fault' error on the panel.
    Anybody know how I can disable the system so that I can replace all the batteries in the system (doors, windows, PIRs, control panels, etc.).

KoolKid if you could PM me those manuals maybe it's in there? Or do I need some engineer code?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DeeBAlarm

Hi, I want to disable the PID on my Verifier alarm but the Engineer Code isn't working. Does anyone know how I can disable the PID, cat keeps setting off alarm. Can I do this myself or do I need to get someone who can repair Europlex Alarms to do this. Thanks in advance.

You will need the engineer code. You could try request it from the installation company or try default the panel.
    Unfortunately we can not offer any help with the engineer code here.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lola1

I have the same problem. I have a Europlex SigNET alarm and one of the contacts is faulty. We've had an engineer out to look at it but he says he can't do anything without the code. Unfortunately the guy who installed it is gone AWOL and will not return calls or come out to fix the fault. We're stuck between a rock and a hard place! Any suggestions?

Shop around installers some may have codes or the ability to reset the system for you.
    Unfortunately that's all the help I can offer you here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lola1

Many thanks for that, I'll ask around.

Advertisement