Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer code for Europlex verifier 24

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

Hi,

I have the Europlex signet 100 alarm and I was wondering how can the sound for the keypad be turned off but still have the beeps for the countdown timer until it sets and the beeps counting down timer when the pir is triggered?

I don't like the noise of the keypad but I want the countdown beeps because I would only forget to disarm the alarm if I don't hear the countdown when opening the door coming home.

I don't know any engineer code and it doesn't seem to have the options in the panel menu. Or if someone could pm me the engineers manual that would be a great help please. Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You would need the engineer code to set up the options you want.
    Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes or manuals. Your best bet would be to contact some installers.

Advertisement