Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to write for ordinary level English?

• 28-03-2013 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Just dropped to ordinary level and need a B at least, just wondering how much I should be writing for:

Comprehension Questions
    Essay
    Macbeth
    Poetry.

Basically everything haha thanks any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

Just dropped to ordinary level and need a B at least, just wondering how much I should be writing for:

Comprehension Questions
    Essay
    Macbeth
    Poetry.

Basically everything haha thanks any help is appreciated.

A lot really, I'm so sick of my teacher saying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ClongowesBoy

iDann wrote: »
    A lot really, I'm so sick of my teacher saying it.

But obviously less than higher level? Need slightly more specific than a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭weirdspider

Was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I'm doing OL English this year and just need a pass. How much work would be required? Also, you don't have to do Mac Beth, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ClongowesBoy

Was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I'm doing OL English this year and just need a pass. How much work would be required? Also, you don't have to do Mac Beth, right?

Looks like it's just us that are doing OL English here :/

You don't need to do Macbeth but as far as I'm aware you need to study some sort of Shakespearean text, either in the comparative or for the single text question so Macbeth would probably be easier to do on it's own.

I might be wrong about Macbeth so double check

Advertisement