Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call details request

Options
  • 28-03-2013 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Anyone know if its possible for Eircom to tell me when a call was made? 
    My folks place was broken into last weekend and the perps may have made a phone call from the house phone.  Eircom have said to wait until the bill arrives and it will be on that. 

A call to customer support ended when my da asked to be put onto someone more senior (which I assume was recorded for information and training purposes), at which point the Eircom agent thanked my da for the call and hung up.

Thoughts anyone one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Anyone know if its possible for Eircom to tell me when a call was made? 
    My folks place was broken into last weekend and the perps may have made a phone call from the house phone.  Eircom have said to wait until the bill arrives and it will be on that. 

A call to customer support ended when my da asked to be put onto someone more senior (which I assume was recorded for information and training purposes), at which point the Eircom agent thanked my da for the call and hung up.

Thoughts anyone one?

Hi Waterfordham

I'm sorry to hear of this and I would also like to apologise for the negative experience your father had in contacting our customer services department.

I can confirm that unfortunately we cannot access details/itemisation of calls made until the bill is formulated and ready, however I can look into when your bill will be ready and inform you of when it will be possible to discover this information if you would like to DM me your eircom account number?

Kind regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭waterfordham

Hi Waterfordham

I'm sorry to hear of this and I would also like to apologise for the negative experience your father had in contacting our customer services department.

I can confirm that unfortunately we cannot access details/itemisation of calls made until the bill is formulated and ready, however I can look into when your bill will be ready and inform you of when it will be possible to discover this information if you would like to DM me your eircom account number?

Kind regards

Al
    Thanks, PM Sent.

Advertisement