Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you could ask 3 questions ...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭lahalane

There's always been rumours but nothing concrete. Mick Jagger was also in contention.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

How can you put a square plug in a round hole?
    Why do the hips not lie?
    Is it true that if you can't be with the one you love, you can love the one you're with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Why?
    Oh why?
    Delilah?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 10 cloudybins

What are the winning numbers for the next euro millions lotto draw?

How do I construct a perpetual motion machine?

And finally how do they get the figs in the fig rolls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

1. Is there a God, and does he look like a Big White Man with a beard

If the answer is yes then

2. How do I stop him smiting me

Since the answer to that is going to be no

2. How do irrefutably fake evidence of Big White Man God with Beard to prove his existence to atheists :D

3. What happens if I actually click on one of those pop up ads that for Busty Asian Ladies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

RikkFlair wrote: »
    Do aliens exist?

i am butt arse TERRIFIED at the thought they exist- they have scared me for years! So I would like to know if they do exist- just so i can kill myself if they do:(

Id like to know what happened Madiie- sorry i know a million people have said it- but it bugs me.. whats happened her???

I guess for my last id love to know the fate of all the missing persons in the world just so their families could have closure... it counts as 1 question because its "Whats been the fate of all the missing persons in the world?

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

RikkFlair wrote: »
    Is there an afterlife?
    Do aliens exist?
    Is Pat Kenny really made of wood?

I hope there is

I HOPE THERES NOT

I think your question is "Is wood made of PAT KENNY?"
    Lars1916 wrote: »
    Are there really aliens behind the Bermuda Triangle?

Id love to know what the deal is with that
    vitani wrote: »
    1)
    Or, AH answer: How do I get George Clooney to marry me?

Drug him.. get him to sign some crap- and uve got him :D
    Why is rugby so f**kin' stupid?

more stupid in the world than normal people- they watch it :(
    We don't know their names or the circumstances surrounding their abductions - they're not high profile cases (for whatever reason).

Madeline's is also shrouded in mystery and intrigue at every turn.

It's more about the case than the child.

Ive another question .... why have her parents not been arrested for child neglect/child abandonment... they left 3 kids alone in an apartment while they went off to a restaurant. Sorry but thats not right!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

1 If there is a God, Is she hot?

2 Where do the flies REALLY go in winter?

3 What actually is a Tracker Mortgage?

Advertisement