Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on e-commerce site

Options
  • 28-03-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Guys,

Looking to build a simple and clean e-commerce site for a new business idea.

Rather than the usual adding single items to a cart - I want to do things differently. I'm wondering can the following be done through WYSIWYG builders like Shopify or Wordpress themes.

I want the site to present the user with a predetermined list of 8 items. There will be 3 or 4 variations for each item. So the user flicks through the options on each item on the list, until they are finished, and when finished the list, go to pay for the lot.

I'm not looking for anything beautiful yet - really just a proof of concept prototype to show customers. Is the above possible?

Advertisement