Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go Pro Mounts

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Just a heads up. That samsung 64gb memory card will be back on amazon.co.uk again today at 17:30. Its a class 10 card. Wonda gives it the thumbs up and he knows his gadgets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Just a heads up. That samsung 64gb memory card will be back on amazon.co.uk again today at 17:30. Its a class 10 card. Wonda gives it the thumbs up and he knows his gadgets.

Its not that I give it the thumbs up Joe, its a class ten card so has a high speed bus interface which is crucial for intense reading and writing from HD devices, it has to perform to a very high standard. I have a Scandisk card I got in the states and its uber fast.

https://www.sdcard.org/developers/overview/speed_class/

Finally got around to mounting the cam to my helmet today. After reading different reviews on where to mount the cam I decided to mount it on top of my helmet. Worse case scenario is I just need to order another mount if I want it mounted to the side of my helmet instead. Like many others I had the fear of the thing falling off at motorway speeds :eek: so I devised my own tether using 30lb fishing line & a swivel clip. I might need to take another look at this if the steel ring keeps hitting off the cam casing causing a rattle noise. Time will tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Finally got around to mounting the cam to my helmet today. After reading different reviews on where to mount the cam I decided to mount it on top of my helmet. Worse case scenario is I just need to order another mount if I want it mounted to the side of my helmet instead. Like many others I had the fear of the thing falling off at motorway speeds :eek: so I devised my own tether using 30lb fishing line & a swivel clip. I might need to take another look at this if the steel ring keeps hitting off the cam casing causing a rattle noise. Time will tell.

Most of them cameras have a wide fish eye lens so be careful you dont film most of the lid when out for a spin Joe. I have a spare go pro tether mount here if you want it Joe......complete with the rope.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Most of them cameras have a wide fish eye lens so be careful you dont film most of the lid when out for a spin Joe. I have a spare go pro tether mount here if you want it Joe......complete with the rope.

Is it attached via suction cup or sticky pad?

• Advertisement
Advertisement