Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit and Veg Supplements!

Options
  • 28-03-2013 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I was looking into trying out some fruit and veg supplements as I don't get enough of them into my diet and feel they would give more benefit than I am receiving atm,
    But anyway I was wondering does anyone have any experience with trying any off these or know people who have tried them? and what's peoples views on them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

never heard of them :confused:

Why don't you just eat fruit and veg?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

I was looking into trying out some fruit and veg supplements as I don't get enough of them into my diet and feel they would give more benefit than I am receiving atm,
    But anyway I was wondering does anyone have any experience with trying any off these or know people who have tried them? and what's peoples views on them?

you can supplement your dinner with some veg. then supplement your desert with some fruit.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭TheFishingKid

you can supplement your dinner with some veg. then supplement your desert with some fruit.

My God, Your right Why have I never thought of this. Life saver
    haha

Yeah most people haven't heard of them and its hard to find information online about them that is why I said I would ask in case people have information about them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

My God, Your right Why have I never thought of this. Life saver
    haha

Yeah most people haven't heard of them and its hard to find information online about them that is why I said I would ask in case people have information about them

no but seriously why don't you just eat veg & fruit why are looking for a supplement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

I can see the marketing campaign now:

fruit and veg supplements!
    for people who are too lazy to eat actual fruit or veg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

we're being factious but really. just eat fruit and veg.

What are you going to do with a veg supplement? I can understand a vitamin supplement as people may have a deficit of vitamins. but if you're having a vegetable deficit then eat some veg.

Youre obviously looking at your health and trying to find a way to improve it. its not through supplements its through basic diet. Nothing fancy or complicated.

Your gran will tell you. eat your meat and two veg at dinner time and youll grow up to be big and strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭TheFishingKid

nice_guy80 wrote: »
    I can see the marketing campaign now:

fruit and veg supplements!
    for people who are too lazy to eat actual fruit or veg.

Thanks for that ;)

I Was only looking for opinions,
    But yeah I suppose there's just no way like the real way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

most people who take supplements are already healthy enough, because they look after their health - good quality food, fruit and veg

the health food supplement industry know this and market their product at these people who are already healthy, but are willing to spend cash to ensure that they are healthy

Advertisement