Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any other good Fallout style games?

Options
  • 28-03-2013 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Fallout (the old one and the New Vegas one) is by far my favourite game. Skyrim is good but I prefer Fallout since its set in a modern and realistic (i.e. technology instead of magic) world. Are there any other good open map, post apocalyptic style games like that for the XBox or PC?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Borderlands 1 and 2 maybe ? More cartoon post-apocalypse than gritty real post-apocalypse though, and more shotter than rpg but it does have some of the rpg elements and is open world, does have multiplayer also, actually saw the 1st one this morning for 19.99 for the game of the year edition in gamestop.

Oh while definitely not an rpg or open world , the orange box could be worth a look also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daverem

No sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭remoh

the "Mass Effect" series of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭.skid

sea_monkey wrote: »
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R?

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, might be worth a shot.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 755 ✭✭✭sea_monkey

.skid wrote: »
    I've heard a lot of good things about this game, might be worth a shot.

just finished it.

one of the best games ive ever played.
    starting the other ones now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Metro 2033 might be worth a look. It's sort of a linear version of Stalker. Has it's flaws though, hopefully the sequel will fix them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AHC

Is there any word on a new Fallout coming out? really loved the last few and would definately buy if another one was to come out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

AHC wrote: »
    Is there any word on a new Fallout coming out? really loved the last few and would definately buy if another one was to come out!!

Fallout 4 is in the works, set in Boston i believe, open to correction on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AHC

Nice one Thanks Bombleswizzum

• Advertisement
Advertisement