Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric ireland pay as you go meter

Options
  • 28-03-2013 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

hello i hope someone can shed some light on my problem if it is one lol..basically i buy 10 euro top ups for my meter anyway the meter ran out last night as i expected and as from 9 o clock this morning it cut off leaving 2 70 or something like that figure from my emergency 5 euro ,so around lunch time i leave and but 10 euro i top up and thats fine my electricity is back on ,now what happens with the 10 euro is theres a deduction of 2.50 to help pay my outstanding bill thats fine ...anyway i have been checking the meter every hour and the money has nt moved its stuck on 7 .30 and keeps coming up no money any ideas anyone do i need to worry that it might just cut off or am i onto a good thing

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the Electric Ireland forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1349

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

thanks but i dont really want to give them my details lol

Advertisement