Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attachments issue on Touch site

Options
  • 28-03-2013 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

I have an attchment showing in every post on a thread even though they were not attached and are not there on the full site. It's even showing attached to mine and I didn't attach it!

Screen shot attached

I'm on an iPhone 4S in safari on the mobile site. The thread with the issue is: http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056901670/86#post83881602 in ever post starting with:
    3 hours ago 28/03/2013 15:21
    patneve2 Registered User

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I've the same issue. I can attach a print screen but eg posts 8, 9, 10, 11, 22 in that thread all have the same image attached and it was an image that was attached to post 7. It's also attached to my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Pembily wrote: »
    I've the same issue. I can attach a print screen but eg posts 8, 9, 10, 11, 22 in that thread all have the same image attached and it was an image that was attached to post 7. It's also attached to my post.

Like the post above, it's attached.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Just going to post this issue too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

It's driving me mental! Also happening on the 'new' ipad ( not the latest one) in safari all over the site not just that thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Thanks for the bug report, I've pushed some changes a few minutes ago - can you confirm this issue is resolved?

Danny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Fixed!! Thanks danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement